How to Choose
- also in print at the 4th floor desk, GovPubs L2.3/4
- For hundreds of different types of jobs, the Occupational Outlook Handbook tells you:
- the training and education needed
- expected job prospects
- what workers do on the job
- working conditions
- In addition, the Handbook gives you job search tips, links to information about the job market in each State, and more. Look for the Related Links, Additional Links, and Quick Links along the left sidebar. You can also view frequently asked questions about the Handbook.
Career Opportunities in Law Enforcement, Security, and Protective Services [Ref HV 8143.E34 2000]
Career Information Center, 9th edition 13 v. [Ref HF 5382.5.C32 2007]
The Encyclopedia of Careers and Vocational Guidance 4 v. [Ref HF 5381.E52 ed. 12 2003]
How to Reach Me:
217 Malpass Library
Western Illinois University
Fall 2013 Office Hours:
I am on sabbatical so am only in the office sporadically. E-mail is the best way to reach me.