What's in My Account?
The My Account screen displays information about your library record and activity including:
- Your name
- Titles you have checked out
- Items you have requested from other libraries
- Any fines or fees you have incurred.
With My Account you can:
- Place requests (Distance Education students only)
- Renew books
- Access saved searches
- Set up search preferences
To access this information you must supply your Library ID and Last Name in the Login screen.
Here's a video that will introduce you to "My Account"
To use My Account, you must login first:
The Login window will display when you select My Account, Request an item or Login.
- Select your "home" institution (where you are registered as a patron)
- Enter your library ID and your last name
- After you have entered your barcode and last name, click OK. Click Reset to clear the text boxes