Try a search using the Quick Search in Westcat
If you aren't sure how to get started, the library instruction team has provided some screen shots of the process shown below.
This will demonstrate how to use the quick limit feature within in the catalog to search for videos by exact title. This example will show how to locate items held only at the Malpass library.
- Start by entering the Westcat catalog, just click the Quick link.
- Type the title at the Quick Search screen.
- Change the Quick Limit to Films/Videos
- Click on Title search at right.
- Click on the Search button at the bottom.
Here's the results
Here's the result list
Click the title name to view the record. The record will provide more information.