Library Contact Points
Here's a list of contacts in the library:
- Archives-(309) 298-2717
- Ask-A-Librarian - (309) 298-2700
- Circulation (309) 298-2759
- Computing Services- 309 (298-2758)
- ERes (Electronic Reserves)
- Gov/Legal Info. Assistance - Local (309) 298-2722, (Toll Free)1-800-413-6544
- Interlibrary Loan (309) 298-2761
- Library Policies
- Library ID's (Using your ID to access the library from a distance)
- Reciprocal Borrowing (another way to borrow books from other Illinois libraries)
- WIU Library-Quad Cities - (309)-762-1598
No IM account is required. If they're listed as being Online just start typing.
- Questions will be answered as soon as possible
- If they're not online, you can leave a message
- Include your name and email if available so they can get back to you!
- If they are offline or you cannot see the box on your screen, please e-mail them
Please contact or visit the library Reference Desk for further assistance. They can answer questions, provide instruction in how to access and utilize the library's varied information resources (both electronic and print), and refer you to other helpful contacts both in the University Libraries and beyond.
The box below will let you Instant Message with WIU Librarians. You can also contact a librarian by email or phone from this page.