Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
** from www.freeimages.co.uk **
A note from Jeanne
This guide gathers many potential sources for your Country Cultural Analysis assignment and India case study. You won't need them all, but they highlight some of the different types of information out there. A couple of notes:
- Click on the tabs above to move through the guide.
- Throughout the guide, you will see sources that are purple text rather than blue links. This means they are printed sources.
- If you are not able to come to Malpass Library because you are taking this class from a distance, do not despair!
- Instead get in touch with me about the source(s) you wish to investigate. Scanning and sending is possible. We can discuss what you are looking for and what's there, and go from there.
- All online sources throughout the guide should be accessible to you from off-campus as well as on. You may be asked for authentication when accessing some of the sites, which can be either your WIU ID and last name or your ecom username and password. However, once you do this for one site, you shouldn't be asked for it again while you're still logged in. If you encounter a site that does not cooperate with you, in whatever way, please let me know so that I can investigate and, I hope, fix the problem. Jeanne