Most databases have full text in them. But if you don't find it in the database you are in, it may be found in another one. Heres how you can get it from a differnet source.
1. When you are searching a database DO NOT check FULL TEXT only.
2. Do your search.
3. When you find an article you want but don't see full text (PDF or HTML).
4. Click the FIND IT button.
5. This will activate a tool that looks through all the other databases and will give you one of 3 choices.
6. One, a full text box will pop up with the location of the full text, two, the box will show that we have a print copy of the article, or three, you will get a link to order the article from interlibrary loan.
The images on the right will show you how each result looks.
Click on the Find It button to see if the article is available in another database.
If the article is available in print in the library, the box will look like this. All print articles are on the 3rd Floor.
If it is available in full text somewhere else a box will pop up showing you where its located, Press GO to get to it!
If it is not available in full text you can order it from Inter-Library loan by clicking the link for your campus and filling out the form.